Can I get a YUM!? These were a huge hit a couple of months ago at a Spa 33 Open House event in El Cajon, CA. They went so fast, I didn’t even get any photos of the deliciousness – can you forgive me? Let the recipe itself tantalize you – and ENJOY! Come back to the comments … I would love to hear how YOURS turned out.
• 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
• 2 (4-serving) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
• 3 cups milk
• 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
• 3-4 drops doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens.
3. Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers.
4. Add 3 – 4 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to Chocolate Frosting. Mix well.
5. Spread chocolate frosting over ingredients in baking dish.
6. Cover to chill, about 8 hours.
EAT AND ENJOY!